Tuesday 27 April 2010

It is Wilco Week in Brisbane


This week I'll get the opportunity to finally get to see Wilco live for the first time ever (thanks to Kate for the birthday present!). "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" is right up there as one of my favourite all-round records.

I'm not sure what to exactly expect of Wilco in the live arena, but I've only ever heard that their shows have all been exceptionally good. However, despite my gushing about "Yankee…", my familiarity with their other records is unfortunately not as strong. As a result, I've been manically listening through Wilco's rather large back catalog and I came across this little gem in which Feist features. Check out the Letterman performance of the song (which I don't actually think is as good as the album version, but you get the gist).



No comments: