Tuesday 30 March 2010

Send me your music


Now that I’m back and re-settled in Brisvegas, I’ve become more and more conscious of my recent disconnection from the ‘scene’. I have only been around the city haphazardly over the past few years (having travelled South America, lived in London, started my masters program, then f’d off to the US for a bit). It seems that these wanderings combined with the demise of my old band have left me somewhat detached from the who’s who of the Brisbane music scene.

I wish to re-engage. If you’re a local Brisbane band or artist and want to get ‘the word’ out on the street regarding your music or a gig, feel free to drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do. You can get me on ploasd AT the mail that is g dot com (I’m sure you can figure out that fairly basic riddle).

No comments: